Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Day 2009

Marianne, Frank, Annemarie, Christina, Sara and Dallin all came down. We invited the Schiess Family who live across the street and with whom we are very close. We had a wonderful New Years Eve dinner and played games. Marianne taught me how to get onto Carianne's blog and how to create my own so I can now keep up with my family. I really enjoyed reading all of your blogs and want you all to know I love each of you and yours with all my capacity to love.

My autobiogrphy is finally completed and I will probably pick up seven boxes of the bound books on Monday. I will send copies to my family and others who really want one.

Lots of love and Happy New Year to each of you.

Popi

4 comments:

  1. I love you Popi! I am so glad you started a blog and look forward to reading it! Love, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Popi! I love that you are blogging now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Popi! I miss you so much, and I'm so thankful that we can now keep in touch this way. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that you have started doing this too. Now you can keep me straight when Marianne has entered something. We love you both!

    ReplyDelete